ConnectExplore is a cloud-based platform to find and analyze the best (hidden) Interests for targeted Facebook advertising campaigns without the need to set up different ad sets for each targeted Interest or doing split tests and/or using outside tracking tools.
This is a tool for serious Facebook advertisers who wants to increase conversions and lower ad costs with laser targeted Facebook ads.
Facebook Targeting & Analytics Tool
What is ConnectExplore?
ConnectExplore is the all-in-one tool for:
- Finding pre-qualified Interests and Facebook Pages (based upon a keyword you enter and auto-suggest related keywords) that actually can be targeted to (no false interests) and are often untapped by other FB targeting tools due to the perfect Facebook Ads API integration.
- Adding Interests directly to your Facebook Ad Manager with a single click – without any cutting and pasting (massive time saving).
- Layering (i.e. Combining) Interests together for highly engaged laser-targeted audience.
- Measuring performance and ROI per Interest (even if you’ve combined several Interests in one adset or ad campaign).
- Removing underperforming Interests with a single click.
- Saving interesting Interests as project and/or save actual ad campaigns.
Or to say it in other words…
Discover, Filter, Select, Layer, Remove, and Analyze Interests to get the highest ROI on your Facebook ad campaigns…
All from within one central dashboard without duplicate ad sets or ads per different Interest or any split testing (or using outside tracking tool).
What makes ConnectExplore unique?
ConnectExplore integrates fully with Facebook’s Ad API. Only a handful of companies are extended this privilege by Facebook after passing stringent requirements. This means ConnectExplore is able to access data others can’t. Hence you can perform deeper searches and get more in-depth analytics.
And you’ll only get results that matter. No “false” interests. All Interests can be targeted to (if you’ve used other Facebook Interest Targeting software, you’ll have noticed that many Facebook Pages or Interest that were found, couldn’t be used inside Facebook’s Ad Manager).
The direct API integration also means that ConnectExplore can connect directly with your Ad Manager. With one simple click you can add your Interest(s). No more cutting and pasting. Hence a huge time saver.
But most and for all, you don’t need to setup different ad sets per individual Interest (for split testing purpose).
You can combine all Interests into one ad set, the software will show you (afterwards) which Interest gave you the best results.
So, ConnectExplore not just saves you time, but you’ll save money as well because you don’t have to set your minimum ad budget (of $5.00) per individual ad set.
(Imagine that you want to test 20 different Interests. Instead of using a budget of $100.00 per day to test, you can set your maximum at just $5.00 and still test all Interests within one campaign).
How does ConnectExplore work?
Actually it’s very easy. Start with your Audience Search and enter your keyword(s), and select your favorite language and favorite filters (called extensions).
Then the software comes with all possible Interests.
Now you drill down and explore those Interests.
The software lets you explore related Interests with a single click.
Want more Interests?
Start your Page Search. Now you can search for specific FB Pages related to your keywords. You can even explore more pages by using the “Matching Interest” option that shows related pages with (duh) matching or related Interests.
After you’ve selected your Interest you can combine them into one list and “Layer” those Interests together. This means you can split your total list with all interest into for example 3 sublists (consisting out of more or less related interests). Why should you do that?
Well, because with the layering option you can only market to those people with at least one interest in all of the 3 sublists (i.e. at least one interest in sublist 1, one interest in sublist 2 and one interest in sublist 3).
A great way to laser-target only to those people with real interest in your niche/product.
Enough said, just watch this short demo video:
So as you can see, with ConnectExplore you can easily find hundreds of Interests that you can “upload” to your Facebook Ads Manager with one click.
After you’ve run your ad campaign, inside the dashboard you can analyze (per ad campaign/set) all the results per individual Interest.
It doesn’t matter if you did create a new project inside ConnectExplore or you did run a separate campaign directly inside Facebook’s Ad Manager, you can analyse all your ad campaigns.
Main features of ConnectExplore:
- Cloud-based. Hence you can get access on both Mac and PC, and on any device with internet connection.
- Effective Menu and User Interface. This software is super easy to use, no experience needed.
- Simple integration with your FaceBook ads account.
- Create Unlimited Project/Campaigns.
- Interests Finder (Audience Search and Page Search) with Auto Suggestion, Advanced Filters and Drill down techniques.
- Add Interests lists to Facebook Ad sets in 1 click (without leaving the ConnectExplore dashboard – no copy & pasting)
- Campaign Performance & ROI Management. Analyze Impressions, clicks, CTR, Unique Clicks, Unique CTR, Amount Spend, and Cost per Click.
- Delete under-performing ad sets in a single click.
- Easy to understand video tutorials.
- Fully integrated with Facebook’s Ad API and fully compliant with Facebook TOS.
Are there any shortcomings?
Not really, this is a great piece of software. It’s the most advanced Facebook Interests Targeting and Analytical tool on the market right.
The creator Wilco de Kreij (also from the Netherlands as I’m), is a well-know “Facebook software creator/seller” with earlier high-end products as ConnectLeads, ConnectAudience, ConnectRetarget, UpViral, VideoSkin, and more.
In all these cases, Wilco was the first who came to the market with new never seen before options for Facebook Marketers and Advertisers.
He really wants to help you out and his support is outstanding.
Why should you buy ConnectExplore?
Because this is the only tool on the market right now that lets you easily Discover, Filter, Select, Layer, Remove, and Analyze Interests to get the highest ROI on your Facebook ad campaigns without setting up different ad sets or ads for each targeted Interest or doing split tests and/or using outside tracking tools.
You can get access to ConnectExplore for a one-time fee of $197.00.
However, also included in your purchase, you get trial (30 days free) access to ConnectSuite ($97.00 per month).
ConnectSuite consists of 3 tools:
- ConnectLeads. ConnectLeads is a great tool to synchronize your Facebook Leads with your favorite Autoresponder. You don’t have to export your FB leads anymore to your autoresponder, but the software does it automatically for you. Huge time-saver.
- ConnectAudience. ConnectAudience lets you easily create “email behavioral” Custom Audiences for Facebook retargeting campaigns based upon your email subscribers’ actions as opening your emails, click your links, subscribe to one or more lists and more. Must have tool for any serious Email Marketer who wants to increase conversions with laser targeted Facebook ads.
- ConnectRetarget. ConnectRetarget is another FB behavioral retargeting app. This time not for your email subscribers but for your website visitors. You can drill down your webpage visitors into specific custom audiences based upon real actions they took on your webpage as the Time they spend on your Site, How far they scrolled down your page, which Browser Language they use, Page they came from (Referral Source), Number of Visits, Date of Visit, Visiting Device, Number of Sessions, and UTM Campaign data.
(Click on the hyperlinks to read my reviews)
Although I really like the ConnectSuite tools and it’s a great way to discover and try them the first month for free, I can imagine that you don’t like the fact that you’ll be re-billed automatically after the 30 days period ends.
You have to cancel your trial!
That said, I know Wilco’s support is excellent and he (or his team) will cancel immediately upon request.
It’s the way it is, during this launch you only can get ConnectExplore with the ConnectSuite trial (or take advantage of upsell 1 – see below).
For me no deal breaker, but again if you don’t want to keep the ConnectSuite, don’t forget to cancel.
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsells and OTOs
As first upsell, you can upgrade to a yearly subscription of ConnectSuite for “only” $697/year instead of paying the $97.00 per month (= $1,164/year).
As second upsell, you can get access to UpViral with a discount.